Jesse James and Kat Von D call off wedding

    Jesse James and his girlfriend Kat Von D have completed their obligations. "I'm not with Jesse and out of respect for him, his family and to me it's all the information I want to share," the tattooed stars LA Ink chirped. "Please respect that."

    The couple began dating soon after the marriage of James Sandra Bullock has failed in the past year, and they became engaged in January. "I'm so sad because I really like it," said James People magazine about the split. "The distance between us was just too much." James and three children live near Austin, Texas, while Von D film show, TLC reality in Los Angeles.






Post Title

Jesse James and Kat Von D call off wedding


Post URL

http://zaraphillipsblogs.blogspot.com/2011/07/jesse-james-and-kat-von-d-call-off.html


Visit Zara Phillips for Daily Updated Zara Phillips

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive